This document outlines the agreement between Feed.MOVE.Live and you as a member. It highlights engagement and operational rules to both parties keeping things honest and transparent.
The terms stated in this document will become binding once you receive confirmation from us, confirming that your application was successful. At this point you will also be entitled to all access privileges outlined for the membership you have selected.
Membership AGE + CONSENT
By applying for a membership with Feed.MOVE.Live you agree to these terms and represent that you are at least the age of majority (18 years old) and/or you have given consent to allow any of your minor dependents to enroll in a membership or activities provided by Feed.MOVE.Live.
FEES AND CHARGES
Joining fees (if applicable) along with your first month’s membership fee will be collected by us via direct debit within the first 5 days of signup, or at the time of purchase via debit/ credit card. These payments are non-refundable under any circumstances (with the exception of the money back guarantee outlined below). As with a lot of other businesses our joining fees are to cover the cost of an Feed.MOVE.Live induction and the initial administration/setup costs for new members.
Your second and subsequent months Direct debit’s will be taken on the date you joined Feed.MOVE.Live, and each month subsequent. These payments are non-refundable under any circumstances.
You agree to inform us of any changes to the membership details provided immediately (i.e contact details, address, payment details etc.)
If a payment (direct debit, or any other) is not made/received for whatever reason, you will be liable for an administration fee of £20.00 on top of the outstanding payment. If you are notified that a payment has been missed and have not cleared the balance within 7 working days. Feed.MOVE.Live reverves the right, at our sole election to either suspend or terminate your membership.
If you wish to change your membership tariff, there may be an admin fee applied at the time of change.
If you wish to Freeze your membership for periods between 2 and 10 months, you may do so at a small cost. Please contact us for further information via our contact us page.
Due to economic changes we may need to increase membership prices. The decision to increase charges wont me made lightly. In the case that Feed.MOVE.LIVE increases membership pricing, we will give you a minimum of 1 months notice, making it clear to you what the new cost of your membership will be. During this period you can exercise your right to terminate your membership, however if you do not terminate within the timeline given (if applicable) your membership will be increased inline with notice issued.
ACCESS ABUSE POLICY
Your biomatrix access has been issued to you and is to be used by you only and only you. We monitor this closely in the interest of our members safety and security. You are responsible for making sure you do not allow any third party through (tailgating), unless they have access to the area they wish to enter (they need to pass as green on the biomatrix system).
Access to classes – Some levels of memberships have restricted access to classes, if you find that you required more classes than your membership allows, please speak to a member of staff to adjust your membership and access.
Signing in to classes – For quality purposes Feed.MOVE.LIVE operates systems for class check-ins. As a member at Feed.MOVE.LIVE, you have access to this platform and are required to check into every class you attend. If you do not sign into a class, and refuse to when requested, Feed.MOVE.LIVE reserves the right to suspend or terminate your membership immediately without notice.
Additional charges or cancelation of memberships relating to Access abuse.
If you refuse to cooperate with an investigation, or we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have knowingly allowed an unauthorized individual(s) to access Feed.MOVE.LIVE (through any door with Biomatrix) and/or use its equipment. We reserve the right to take the following action in addition to any legal rights we have;
(1.) cancel your membership and access rights immediately without notice.
(2.) apply a penalty charge to your membership fee, to reflect the equivalent in membership cost for the period we believe you have allowed the third-party(s) to use the facilities at Feed.MOVE.LIVE.
(3.) hold you responsible for the conduct of the individual(s) while on our premises, and liable for any loss incurred because of that conduct.
Feed.MOVE.LIVE has collaborated with Hive Café, in the hope of creating a well-rounded, healthy, and relaxed environment.
Please be aware that Hive Café also has a few simple Rules of engagement that we’d ask you to Respect;
- Please do not leave items unattended.
- Please ensure you are fully clothed.
- Please be courteous of others (avoid talking across the room and using fowl or abusive language).
- Please leave your pets outside or in designated area
- You agree to adhere to the terms and conditions, Rules and Policies set by FeedMOVE.LIVE.
- To the best of your knowledge you are in good health and capable of engaging in activities and exercises provided by Feed.MOVE.LIVE, and such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, well-being or physical condition. Also, you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
- Feed.MOVE.LIVE will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- We may terminate this agreement if you are in breach of Feed.MOVE.LIVE Terms + Conditions, Rules or policies with immediate effect without notice.
- If we decide not to take action or take a more lenient approach in the case of any breach of this agreement, it will not prevent us from enforcing these terms at a future date.
- In the case of an ongoing issue, we may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights to a third party once we’ve given notice to you.
- From time to time, we may need to attend to maintenance issues, therefore close part or all of Feed.MOVE.LIVE. We aim to run any maintenance in off peak hours and notify you ahead of time, however, on the odd occasion (in the case of an emergency) this may not be possible. In the event this does happen, unfortunately you will not be entitled to a part or full refund. We will not be held liable or responsible for failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- We are not liable for any monies outstanding which have been paid to a Personal Trainer. Private Personal training sessions are arranged directly with the Personal Trainer and not receipted by Feed.MOVE.LIVE.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.